Household waste collection takes place once a week, on THURSDAY.
Waste should be placed as close as possible to the sidewalk or the street before 7 a.m. the morning of the collection or as of 7 p.m.* the night before. Make sure not to block the way for pedestrians and cars. Waste must be placed in garbage cans (not just in bags).
*9 p.m. for residents on rue Sainte-Anne, between rue de l'Église and montée Sainte-Marie.
Starting February 2nd, 2022
The collection takes place once weekly on WEDNESDAY
The Terra residential project (rue Frédéric-Back) is equipped with semi-buried containers (Moloks) for the collection of residues. For this reason, the collection schedule for this project differs from the collection schedule for the other sectors of Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue.
- recyclable materials;
- waste accepted in the organic waste collection
- electronic equipment;
- hazardous household waste;
- construction, renovation and demolition waste;
- explosive substances, firearms, ammunition and illicit substances;
- appliances containing halocarbons (refrigerator, air-conditioner, etc.).
You can purchase a 360 litre or 120 litre household waste bin at a cost of $45. Please call City Hall to order one at 514-457-5500.