OCTOBER 2020 TO FEBRUARY 2021
From the beginning of October 2020, until February 2021, City Hall will be closed for major renovations.
The employees and the various departments will be relocated for the duration of this work.
The renovations work will take place inside the building only. As the last major interior work was done over 15 years ago, several renovations are required:
- Asbestos removal from walls;
- Improvement of the ventilation and air conditioning system;
- Complete interior renovation: divisions and layout of premises, floors, stairs, furniture, etc.
All municipal employees normally working at City Hall will be relocated for the duration of the work.
RECEPTION DESK AND PAYMENTS
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, please MAKE AN APPOINTMENT BEFORE VISITING THE RECEPTION DESK, by calling at 514-457-5500 or writing at firstname.lastname@example.org
AS OF MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 28:
To reach the reception desk or make a payment (statement of offense, municipal taxes, parking stickers, etc.) visit:
209, rue Sainte-Anne
Parking spaces will be reserved and identified for visitors.
Note that due to Covid-19, only one person at a time will be allowed inside and visitors will be asked to disinfect their hands. Wearing a mask is compulsory.
You can also still reach the reception desk at 514-457-5500 and by email at email@example.com.
OTHER CITY HALL SERVICES
To meet any other employee of a City Hall department:
BEFORE COMING TO VISIT, first contact the receptionist BY PHONE at 514-457-5500 OR EMAIL at firstname.lastname@example.org. The receptionnist will be able to direct you to the right department to make an appointment.
The building in which City Hall is located was built in 1860. At the time, it was a private residence belonging to the Pilon family. Established on April 18, 1878, the City of Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue acquired this building only in 1907 and transformed it into a town hall.
The building has been transformed many times since it became municipal property. In 2013, in order to underline the great heritage value of this property, the facade of the town hall was completely renovated to restore the presence it had in 1935, when it housed a post office and a fire station.