Please send us your resumé along with a letter stating the title of the position you are applying to at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the candidates whose application is selected will be contacted. The City is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that no unsolicited applications will be considered or retained.
- 16 years or older
- Good sense of responsibility
- Experience working with children
- Animation training recognized by the City (certificate in support) or training / equivalent experience
- Must be a student
- Available for training activities (Saturday / Sunday)
SALARY: According to the collective labor agreement in force
- Pre-season (May 20 to June 21): 40 hours
- Season (June 22 to August 16): 35-40 hours / week
- Post-season (August 17 to August 23): 5 hrs
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: April 17, 2019