Repair work on the Chemin des Pins overpass over Highway 40 in Sainte-Anne-de-BellevueCategory : Info-works
Chemin des Pins Overpass over Highway 40 in Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue
Repair work begins on August 8, 2022
The Ministère des Transports will begin repairs to the Chemin des Pins Overpass over Highway 40 in Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue on August 8, 2022. The overpass will be closed to all traffic for the duration of the work. Complete closures of Highway 40 are also expected in the evening, at night and on weekends.
Obstacles and traffic management
Chemin des Pins
- Complete closure between Poultry Cottages Street and Chemin Sainte-Marie.
- Pedestrians and cyclists will be required to cross the highway at Boulevard des Anciens-Combattants.
- Local traffic will be allowed on Chemin des Pins, between Euclid-Lavigne Street and Chemin Sainte-Marie.
Highway 40 (Félix-Leclerc)
- Partial or complete closures in the evening, at night or on weekends, in either direction.
- During complete closures, traffic will be diverted to the service roads.
- Complete closures of the service roads of Highway 40, in either direction, will also be required in the evening and at night, on both sides of the work site.
Detours will be marked with temporary signs.
The work will continue until early December. In the event of unfavourable weather conditions or operational constraints, the start of the work site may be delayed.
In order to properly plan your travels, keep yourself informed of the current and upcoming obstacles by consulting the Quebec 511.
This project is included in the 2022-2024 list of road investments for the Montreal region.
The Ministère thanks road users for their cooperation. For the safety of road users and workers, it is essential to respect the signs in place.