The City of Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue owns and operates two digital billboards and allows the diffusion of community or public interest in addition to promoting the activities organized by the municipality.
The City messages will always be treated as a priority and it is possible that, in the event of an emergency, event promotion messages may be temporarily interrupted.
Saint-Pierre Street, at the corner of rue Sainte-Elisabeth
Chemin Sainte-Marie, at the corner of the Meloche Street
All messages must be provided in French. Messages containing incoherent text will be returned for correction.
Design, frequency and duration of messages
- The use of the electronic billboard is limited to the dissemination of non-commercial information. The City does not allow any images, pictures or comments of an obscene, hateful, explicit, racial, abusive, defamatory or of a sexual nature or that encourages illegal activities. Nor does it allow solicitation or advertising or messages of political or religious nature.
- The design, frequency and duration of the message are at the discretion of the City.
- The City reserves the right to change the message, reject or postpone to a later date. The maximum duration of a posted item is 2 weeks.
- If the organization cancels an event or activity before or during the broadcast, it must notify the Communications Department immediately at 514 457-6883 or at email@example.com.
- The City reserves the right to establish an order of priority on the advertising of messages. City announcements have precedence over other display messages.
How to Request for Posting
To request your message to be posted on the City's billboards, you must:
- be an partner organization recognized by the Recreation Department of the City of Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue
- have a major event of public interest to announce and which concerns a large portion of the City's population
You must fill out an Online Request and select the category Request for publication. In your message, please provide the following information:
- title of the event
- event date
- event time (if applicable)
- location of the event
For visibility, we can not publish more details.
If you provide a visual with your text, it must be of the following dimensions:
- 160 pixels wide by 80 pixels high
- image resolution: minimum 72 dpi
The City reserves the right to accept or refuse any request for posting without any justification.