Spring Cleaning Weeks
weeks of May 21st and May 28th - for more details please visit this page
Leaves and other green waste
Mondays before 7 am
Mondays before 7 am (Winter Schedule as of December 1st)
First and third week of every month
Christmas tree pickup
Next pickup date - January 2018
Tuesdays before 7 am on collection day or after 9 pm the night before
Wednesdays after 5 pm the night before collection day or before 7 am on collection day
Household hazardous waste
Next pickup date - May 2018 (upcoming date)
You are allowed to place your bin at the curb from 9 pm on the night before each collection, and before 7 am on collection day not to miss the truck.
Please replace your bins as soon as possible after each waste collection on side yard or back yard of your residence, at the latest by 7 pm on the day the waste is collected.
Our Municipal bylaw says that rolling bins and domestic waste rigid bins should not be stored inthe front yard. Bins must be placed in an area that is not visible from the street or hidden behind a privacy wall.
Monday : Organic waste – brown bin
- The overflow of green waste may be left in cardboard boxes or containers, or in paper bags.
- NO plastic bags will be picked up.
Tuesday : Domestic Waste – rigid bin with a lid
- It is MANDATORY to put all domestic waste in a rigid bin with a lid.
- On each collection day, you can put bulky items
Wednesday : Recycling – blue bin
- With the automatized collection, only recyclable waste placed within the blue bin will be picked up.