40 rue Saint-Pierre, Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue (Québec) H9X 1Y6
Phone: 514-457-1940 Fax: 514-457-7146 Email: email@example.com
Monday: noon to 8 pm
Tuesday: noon to 8 pm
Wednesday: 10 am to 1:30 pm
Thursday: 10 am to 8 pm
Friday: 3 pm to 8 pm
Saturday: 11 am to 4 pm
Sunday: 11 am to 4 pm
Closed on public holidays
Free upon presentation of two (2) valid proofs of residence with picture (lease is not accepted). Parent’s signature required for children ages 13 and under.
Annual fee for non-residents
Adults $60 Seniors $45 Children $20 Family $90
Annual membership card
- Exclusive to the Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue library
- You will need to choose a user PIN*
- Mandatory for all library services
- Annual renewal at the lending desk with proof of address
Online services *membership card required
Over 21 400 printed documents and CDs, DVDs, language courses and more
Inter-library loan *membership card required
We can borrow materials for you from all public libraries in the province of Quebec, including the Grande Bibliothèque de Montréal. Requests at the lending desk, by phone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Internet *membership card required
- Five computers are available for adults and teens 14 years old and older - Sessions of 2 hours per day
- One computer is available to children 6 to 13 years old- Sessions of 30 minutes per day
Photocopying, computer printouts, faxes and scanner
- Photocopying and computer printouts ($)
- Fax ($)
- Scanner ($)
Library on wheels
Home loan service for residents with reduced mobility, upon demand by phone (514-457-1940) or by email. Flexible loan periods. Books, CDs and magazines.
Policy regarding donations and other documents
Donations of books, CDs and DVDs are accepted at the library during business hours.
We thank our donors and buyers of used materials. This promotes recycling and extends the life of literary, music and film works.
For reasons of space and easy sorting donations, please follow these criteria.
Books, CDs and DVDs: clean and in good condition
Recent novels and documentaries, traditional or historical value
*Please note that we are no longer accepting donations for an indefinite period
Multivolume encyclopedias, magazines, VHS movies and worn or damaged documents
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The library is a great place for the conservation of documents and small items of local historical value. Your memories, photographs or other will be received with pleasure and stored with care.
If you have question about donation, please visit the library or call at 514-457-1940.
Rules and regulations inside the library
- Cell phones on silence mode
- Acts of vandalism and aggression against staff will not be tolerated
- The library must remain a quiet place
- Pets are not allowed
- Wearing clothes and shoes are required at all times