MAKE IT EASY ON YOURSELF BY USING OUR FREE SHUTTLE BUS!
Hop on our free shuttle bus and tour Sainte-Anne’s attractions.
Saturdays and Sundays, from July 8th to September 10th (and Saturday, September 16th), boarding every 20 minutes from 10 am to 5 pm.
List of stops
- Cégep John Abbott (Main parking (free))
- Marriott Courtyard - Baie D'Urfé* (*at 10:10, 11:10, 12:10, 1:10, 2:10, 3:10, 4:10, 5:10)
- Rue Meloche, at the corner of Chemin Sainte-Marie - westbound direction only * ( at 10:15, 11:15, 12:15, 1:15, 2:15, 3:15, 4:15, 5:15)
- Zoo Ecomuseum
- Morgan Arboretum
- Montreal Aviation Museum (Saturday Only)
- Mac Paddle Shack
- Park Kelso (début de la rue Sainte-Anne)
- Park Lalonde (Marché Sainte-Anne on Saturday)
- City Hall
- Parks Canada / Lock + Tourism House
* Customers wishing to go to the MARRIOTT and RUE MELOCHE stops must make sure to board the shuttle bus identified for this purpose, since the shuttle only goes there once an hour.
We advise you to park for FREE and ALL DAY (no overnight parking permitted) in the John Abbott College student parking lot located at 21275 Lakeshore Street and to use the free shuttle bus to facilitate your visit of Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue. The designated parking lot on the Campus is located north of the synthetic Football field (see the parking area highlighted in yellow!)
Alternatively, check out our interactive map for other free municipal parking facilities. BE CAREFUL to the time limits of each parking lots!