Registration and reimbursement policy for activities and programs (workshops, day camps, swimming lessons, hall rentals, etc.).
- Proof of residence upon registration;
- Social Insurance Number for activities eligible for income tax receipts;
- Medicare card upon registration of children.
- Priority granted to Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue residents | Proof of residency required;
- See dates and additional fees for non-residents.
- Cash (exact amount only);
- Debit card;
- Visa or MasterCard;
- Cheque payable to Ville de Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue;
Check to see if registration fees are payable to the organisation in charge of the activity.
If the minimum number of participants has not been met, the Recreation Department may cancel an activity with a one week notice or sooner in the case of extenuating circumstances.
- Reimbursement possible up to two weeks before the start of the activity or program;
- 15% administration fees apply, minimum amount of $15;
- No reimbursement in case of expulsion or withdrawal;
- In case of cancellation by the City, full reimbursement;
- Reimbursement possible in proportion to usage of the service, solely in case of illness, with presentation of a medical certificate, administration fees apply;
- See the room rental policy for reimbursements guide lines;
The City will charge $35 for any NSF cheque or cheque refused by the bank for any other reason